Sunday, January 16, 2005

eve of revival

Who was it?
What was it?
Where did it all begin?

My mind is complex so it has to end. The thoughts of delusion aren't filled with grandeur, just consumption of eruptive implosion. My mind state does not equate the systemic base of my fate. The times are often caught in debate. Pause. Rebirth. The wind blows while the crow flows in a harmony of decay. Picture my delay. Refusal to obey my master. Following the spiritual death of self-indulgence and 7 deadly menu entrées. Pause. Rebirth. Issues of sex, obsession, hoarding, loathing, jealousy, second-guessing and lack of control has plagued my soul. Angles were watching over me but the skies turned grey. This can't be Ray. So, think again...where did it all begin, who what why and when. That was then? and now here I am? Circle 360 degrees minus 365 days. Caught in a negative spiral. Pause. this is it. I'm coming...oh the pleasure of a five minute self absorbed greasy relief..whatever it may be. Ahhh Gluttony the sweetest sin...temptation give in. But then again there is Lust, the awww what the fuck...fuck. Wrath has never been my thing, unless revenge is the motivation. Lack of energy comes from apathetic deliberation. Pause. Rebirth. Where's the song about Ballin' BigTima's the clever rhymers never come close to the Ladies with bags so creatively put by Badu. I'm through. Times a wasting. Bellies grown bigger. Some white man's callin' me a nigger...ignoring the fact that we are both Native Americans...cause the "Indian" sure aint American. PAUSE...Rebirth.

Who was it?
What was it?
Where did it all begin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home