Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Quick Hitter

I'm alive and kickin, no frontin' no line jumpin just humpin the bump and grind and grinding the bump of her spine. Intertwined with a broken rewind if I keep this up I'm supposed to go blind. Catch my drif, admist a cloud of smoke now I choke from the odd fumes of doom which used to consume my body. Party harty my mates but don't dictate my life with your details of how to find a wife. Quick hitter, noise maker, rolling papers that should be stacked...she's got to go so I can twist my cap.

Rollin' deep, recording slow, working hard always on the go. Rhyming pays only in blogger days but my mind compares riddles to a modern school daze. But Lee was no General but a racist pig, you figure out his role and I'll provide you with a surrrogate pig. I work, I sleep, I dream and I eat...I run but I don't cry...my head fills with drama and I keep staking it sky high...Quick hitter, noise maker, rolling dollars that should be jacked...you have to go so I can lean back.

Storm alert, ice on its way, trembling with the fear that today's the day, am I right with God, or is he cool with me. Triggers on saftey but my mentality is not focused on 3. Just he, the maker the shaker and the Tsunami maker. Oh how big the world seems when the event is overshadowed by the creator. Make it in time, deliver the product but keep it sublime, hidden message sex sells, the world is corrupt so how do we excell. To err is human but I am just a...Quick Hitter, noise maker, rolling rhythms and will one day meet my maker...twist the cap, lean back...I aint ready to go, I aint ready to go.
So I blow...blow away the pain, So I blow, blow away the rain and ice that clog my vision. A break a time away, a perfect mission to get right, to get right with he that made me in his perfect image.

Quick hitter, noise maker, rolling visions and dreams of catered dinners and dubs on cadilacs, twist the cap and lean back...lean back and feel the sun, fell the sun, feel the sunnnnnn..

_En Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home