Thursday, May 10, 2012

Silent is the wind as it blows to the east. Warm is the echo felt by the leaves. My calm is Colombian brew, my serenity is now. In search of standards, specifications & solutions? Adlib adjustments accordingly & accurately attain balance, in work, play and recreation. Strange days occur, bright moments happen, bliss is birth, while bitterness just fades as the clouds float by. Effortless emotions ponder. Sliding down a slippery road of gratitude will create humility, justice and freedom. Be careful of the happiness gradient there's banding. Wordplay. Wanderlust. Wonderful. Wisdom. Wrong. Wretched. Worse. Weird. Whoa. Wind. Well-water. Worry-not. Welcome. Witty. We. Grateful. Gracias. Good. Grinding. Grizzly. Graphics. Grandeur. Grifter. Gauge. Grove st. Six Mile. Littlefield. Gray. Grey. Gripe. Gaze. Go. Chicago. Cool. Hot Atlanta. News York. Hope. Haze. Hello. Detroit summer. Austin Heat. Seattle coffee. Ramble, Ruckus. Resolve. Reflect. Raw. Furry is my mind, brain, heart full of cheese molded in some areas, edible in most. I would break away the fur if it weren't for the animal rights issues. Mold is an animal right? So silent is my voice, probably because i've exercised the wrong muscles. Pumping iron makes you lazy especially when the cardio lacks lust. Jump into my flow, instead of naming my dog Cardio why not call it ego? "Here Ego" watching it jump and prance, sleep and eat and stink up the place. Ego would be so loyal. Perhaps I'll get two dogs. Cardio and Ego. So they could play with each other...after all its what dogs do. Wordplay. Wanderlust. Wonderful. Wisdom. Wrong. Wretched. Worse. Weird. Whoa. Wind. Well-water. Worry-not. Welcome. Witty. We. Grateful. Gracias. Good. Grinding. Grizzly. Graphics. Grandeur. Grifter. Gauge. Grove st. Six Mile. Littlefield. Gray. Grey. Gripe. Gaze. Go. Chicago. Cool. Hot Atlanta. News York. Hope. Haze. Hello. Detroit summer. Austin Heat. Seattle coffee. Ramble, Ruckus. Resolve. Reflect. Raw. Loud is the rain as it falls on my steel gates. Drip, drip, drip. Cool is the fan felt on my skin. My joy is the dominican dream, my energy is she. In search of protection, privacy, pride, pause and pain. framing the focus to fall on fabric for fates fear fun. Happy days are here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home