Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just random

Random thoughts profit none. I am sitting in the September heat waiting for the streets to call my name. No air conditioning just humidity and sweat. A healing process, can't wait for church to add to the mental renewal. Nature is so unique. Hear the sounds of the birds, the creaks of wood and the stillness of the night. Random thoughts profit none. I slip into the couch, recovering from the merged weeks, months and minutes of my 2008. I awake, parched from the heat. I've got to fix the air. But wait, my elders slaved in this heat both native and foreign. Why is it so hot, is it my active mind with these crazy thoughts...random thoughts profit none. My house is not my own, it belongs to messy marvin. Im not hungry I think I am starving. What to do when I leave the house..Gas is $4.69. What? I'm not going anywhere. I'll ride my bike, great...more sweat.

Random thoughts profit none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home