Sunday, March 25, 2007

here I go again...

Once again, the break up ends where the drama begins. Onward and upward. Time out. look in the mirror and see a shell of the image that used to be. All I can do is regroup and become the image in my mind and not the image everyone else sees. Funny thing perception and vision. Both have double meanings. Clearly, I need to remember this when I am stepping into the next mrs. or ms.

I heard the phrase for the first time in my life:
"How old are you?"
38 I replied
"You got any kids"
No, I am single
"What's wrong with you?"
Career Driven!
"Ohhh, ok.."

What the heezy. Black women, look at how you reject a man. First you want a man with no children, then you find a man with dreams and ambition but fail to support and uplift him.

I called an ex:
"Step your game up"

I called a cousin:
"You always doing something"

I called one of my boyz:
Damn Ray, your azz keep running through women, I thought she was the one.

So did I.

Oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home