Thursday, June 16, 2005

wait watcher

I "hait" to wait. Waiting in line, waiting to go out, waiting to eat, waiting for job opportunities to reveal the answer...need I say more?

The debate:
I waited for time to end, and it never came.
What a drag. I watched the sun slowly take a nightime bath,
and it came up the next day with dew and humidity.
What a drag. I soaked in the shower for about a half an hour,
and I came out cold and shivering at 12:31. Hot water is a drag.
Hows about a sport where both teams win. couldn't have that now could we, that just wouldn't be american.
I once went to a church, I waited for Jesus and I never saw him.
I talked to God though, but I had to wait for his answer...what a drag. But I'm glad. Glad that I could see the sun, feel the morning glory dew drops on my brow, Take a shower and come out clean, stress free, relaxed and a little less mean.
If only I can find a sport where everyone wins...unless you can call life a sport.
Always count on Jesus and we all win in the end...or you could just watch MTV and burn in hell.

en peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home