Sunday, March 25, 2007

Read on...

The dark hole that sits beyond my mind is so colorful and rich that your vision is blurred. Look beyond the lines of text and peer into my soul. Inside you will see pure joy and happy thoughts, for it is true, our true nature is childlike. I dream of playtime with simple pleasures...only to awaken to the realities of the day. Read on, improve, educate plan and perform. Plan to be the best and you ultimately will. Be all you should be...not could be or can be. Read on...into the 65th year and see a man skiing in Aspen, vacationing in Bahia and roaming the European coast. Read on and witness the joy of a newborn and the pain one endures when a loved one moves on. Read my mind, read my thoughts, but most of all read me. The man you once knew, the man you know now and the man that I have yet to become.

en peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home