Tuesday, May 15, 2012

in the cloud

The cloud ran with me. I ran in the mist. I was open. They call it fog, I call it God. The cloud pushed me. Beyond words, the music, the energy and the blessing that I call life transported me from point alpha to point omega. My mind open, my heart pumping life. simply life. life is simple breathe in peace exhale joy. The cloud ran with me. Focused on my fear of God vs man, I know you can understand, and I pray that you can. So inspirational how the man made fog can disturb your jog, joy and justice. Yet when the clouds come down to the ground, heaven is on earth. The angels surf the sky and all is peaceful. The cloud ran with me. I was in the cloud and in heaven. Relaxed, on the mend, rebounding from the depths of darkness. I sought a bright moment and was blessed with sunlight while in the cloud. If you were there, if you could feel the mist on my brow you would see the tears I shed when I realized only one mile remained ahead. Mind over matter, matters when God lifts you above the odds and whispers words in your ears, around the ipod, through the wires. You can't comprehend the words...it simply enters your body, flushes out the drama and enters your mind as an idea, a moment of love so deep that you smile. The cloud ran with me. I ran in the midst of the mist. joy is god. Peace to you and peace to the earth. en faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home