Tuesday, April 19, 2005

ambiguous interpretations of obscure vision...

Mindless Chatter...

Why do women assume and men accuse? Who are you to judge my style, my dress and assume who I am. What is up with stereotypical religous folks. Judgemental Icons such as pastors and self-appointed bishops become finger pointing babies who demand justice in the eyes of the Lord. However, their flock become self-appointed idol worshipers. True indeed they worship the Biblical passages. Idol #1. and often they will worship the ground the pastor walks on...Idol #2. They will format a ritual of offering, tithing and building funds, yet fail to help out the common man when they can. Money would be the Idol in this case. Hmmm, I wonder if we lost the ability to transfer cash and checks, would the offering plate have a swipe machine for debit/credit cards?

Who cares....
Baseball has started, and I just zip right on by. Who cares about baseball. Why are most of the baseball players hispanic or caucasian? What's the deal with the long pants in the summer? What do you do at a baseball game...sit, clap, and wait. boring. But then again...who really cares.

The new Pope...
The new pope was picked today. I watched the announcement today. He's German. I thought that an African Pope would have done the world some justice. What if Minister Louis was announced as pope. The world would stand still, wars would stop. And you could get a bean pie at every street...in the Vatican City.

The weather is quite...
Still. Dull, Scattered Shwers in the North...Sunny and Hot Down south. I hate this place. Full of so many personality conflicts. This place is a baby making center. Argh...I better go.No good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home